Thursday, August 18, 2016

Nubia My Prague 2 Phone will be released on August 31

Nubia Smart Phone has released a poster announcing that it will launch a new Nubia smartphone on IFA 2016.

Though the poster did not mention what this new machine is, according to the product line of Nubia Mobile, this new model should be Nubia My Prague 2.

Nubia My Prague was released in last July, and it mainly aimed at young artists user groups. And in January of this year, Nubia has launched Nubia My Prague S model.

As Nubia has released three Nubia Z Series models -- Nubia Z11, Nubia Z11 mini, and Nubia Z11 Max, the new model is more probably the Nubia My Prague 2 mobile phone.
Nubia Phone

Source from:http://www.androidmall.co.uk/blog/nubia-my-prague-2-phone-will-be-released-on-august-31/

No comments:

Post a Comment

HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro Appearance Exposed

Huawei   is scheduled to release   HUAWEI Mate 10   / Mate 10 Pro / Mate 10 Lite   on October, 16 in Munich, Germany, of which the Lite ver...